Travel documents

For domestic flights if you are Honduran, you must present an original ID card (no licenses accepted) or valid passport. If you are travelling with minors, you must present an original birth certificate or a valid passport; photocopies are not valid. If you are a foreigner, whether a minor or adult, the only valid travel document is the valid passport.

For international flights if you are traveling to Guatemala you are allowed to travel with the ID card as long as you are citizen by birth of any country that belongs to CA4: Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua and El Salvador. This requirement applies only to adults. Minors must present a valid passport and travel accompanied by an adult. Foreigners must travel only with a valid passport and review immigration requirements depending on their nationality.

It is the passenger’s responsibility to verify the immigration requirements prior to purchasing their ticket if travelling on an international flight.